Sunday, April 10, 2011

Eeek! Book Adaptations! (Books/Film)

As I was researching for my previous post, I came across some interesting info...=D
The Hunger Games is being adapted as a film with Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, Josh Hutcherson as Peeta, and Liam Hemsworth as Gale. I don't agree with the choices, especially as a fan, but what can I do about it. Anyone think differently?
The Mortal Instruments as well with Lily Collins the only one confirmed to play Clary and Nico Tortorella rumored to play Jace (MTV). What you guys think?
House of Night. I've been hearing this for a while already but nothing is confirmed. The rights have been sold for a movie but that's all I know.
Morganville Vampires. Announced on site that the rights to a movie/tv series were sold. Don't know anything else about that.
Undead and Unwed. I've read most of them and it's cute and pretty funny. A script is on the works.

Does anyone else know of book adaptations?

No comments:

Post a Comment