Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lifesyle. FroYo Anyone?



I know of all the ahh-mazing froyo places around town, Pinkberry, Tutti Frutti, Yogurt Land, etc, but my problem with those has always been the price. Anyone with me on this? Well yeah, as someone who can't spend on anything without worrying if I have money, I always found these places to have moderately high prices. But a while ago I found a yogurt place where they have tons of toppings, and yogurt flavors for a cheap price! And that is O' My Yogurt. Yep, this place is freakin cheap in prices but not in quality. New favorite yogurt place! It's also associated with O' My Buns. For a small and half empty cup I got for five dollars in Tutti Frutti, I get more in O' My Yogurt. Go check that place out. The one I go to is in Monterrey Park on Atlantic Ave.






No comments:

Post a Comment