Thursday, July 14, 2011

Busting a mission...at Walmart with Reik!




So okay, it wasn't exactly a mission, but hell, it was fun! Yesterday Reik did a meet n greet at the Walmart close to my house in Pico Rivera and I went with my friends and it was a blast. We had to buy their new cd to get a wristband that allowed us in to the meet n greet. All three gave me a hug and were so nice and enthusiastic. Julio asked me when I got my cd and if I had heard it and I replied excitedly, he is my favorite so that was ahhmazing. Jesus was so kind too, he asked me if I heard the new record and if I liked it, and of course I said YES! Bibi didn't really say anything but he gave me a hug nonetheless. We weren't allowed to take pictures of them when we were at the table still, I tried to take pictures and failed miserablely...BUT at the end we new where they were going to exit from so we went there to see them and I was able to take one decent picture of Julio. So here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment